We encourage you to ascertain your own comfort level for an in-person event, keeping in mind the policies of the facilities where our events are being held.
The safety of our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, volunteers, and staff are of the upmost importance to us. We know gathering as a Community is one of the reasons you choose SOAHR and we hope to see your smiling face, in-person or online, in September.
To make our in-person experience the safest we can we will be taking the following precautions:
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations
- We have chosen the Clear app to facilitate the verification process and attendees will show verification of COVID vaccination when picking up their badge. Save time in line and have the Clear app ready to show before you arrive to SOAHR. Here’s some easy instructions to get you started! For your safety and privacy, only your live Clear app verification screen will be accepted as proof of vaccination; no screenshots or physical vaccination cards will be accepted.
- Masks are required to be worn unless actively eating/drinking
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility
- Social Distancing encouraged
- Distance between seats increased in session rooms
- Ribbons will be available to let others easily know your level of comfort for social distancing
- We’ll be setting up more tables for breakfast and lunch in the exhibit hall, the pre-function area, and an overflow room in Meeting Room 103 to give everyone more space to sit comfortably.
Safety Measures at the Cobb Galleria Centre
The Cobb Galleria Centre prioritizes the health and safety of attendees, exhibitors, business partners and staff. We are committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our facility by updating or enhancing our cleaning and safety protocols to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone who walks through our doors. Central to our commitment is a staff member who is certified in infection mitigation to oversee our
program and ensure adherence to these protocols.
Already Registered for SOAHR? You can transfer from an in-person attendee to virtual! Just send an email to email@example.com by September 13, 2021.