Speaker: Chris Havrilla | VP, Head of HR Technology & Solution Provider Strategy and Research Practice | Bersin™ Deloitte Consulting LLP
With increasing uncertainty, disruptions, and accelerating/continuous change, how can today and tomorrow’s HR leaders effectively shape the future of work, workforce, and workplace? It is time to shift HR mindset and dialogue from strategic business partnership to strategic leadership! We have to disrupt ourselves before we can help lead the business through this for the entire enterprise.
Chris Havrilla makes the case by sharing her experience, as well as the latest from Deloitte’s Global Human Capital Trends (the WHAT!?!?) and findings from bleeding-edge Bersin™ High-Impact Technology Strategy study (the Now What!?!?). Specifically, the opportunity for HIGH-IMPACT TECHNOLOGY if it’s strategically and correctly applied. Hear important conversation about strategic application of technology, including new ways to drive your organization’s technology projects to achieve the highest impact possible – helping organizations shift from a business enterprise to a social enterprise – reinvention with a human focus!!
– HR technologies are often mistaken for the ends—not the means—of transformation.
– HR leaders need a mindset that supports a new approach to achieve the transformational potential of disruptive technologies.
– The four components of a transformational mindset are domain knowledge, vision, team facilitation, and execution.
– HR leaders should be experts at change management and implementation to bring their transformation blueprints to life.
– HR leaders should bring the right stakeholders together to formulate the best solutions, provide a process, and facilitate the work.
In this session you will:
- Learn why HR professionals should shift their perspective of technology from transactional to transformational
- Learn the four components of a transformational mindset
- Learn how the four components connect HR technologies to outcomes, value creation, and improved worker experience
- Leadership & Navigation
- Business Acumen