The Middle Manager Conundrum
October 2, 2024 | 11:15 am
This is now.
- The Great Resignation is here
- Another public health crisis looms
- Burnout is a beast
- Impacts from remote work are wide-ranging
- DEI infrastructure is no longer optional
- Workforce shortages are wreaking havoc
- Mentor programs are no longer a nice to have
- Gen Z is here (4 Generations in the workforce)
Your best hope is your Frontline Managers – with the right help.
But here is the Middle Manager Conundrum: while they have the highest impact on company success or failure they get little to no support or training.
This interactive session talks about what the middle manager needs to succeed.