Procurement Workshop – Best Practices for Buying HR Software and Services
March 27, 2019 | 9:00 am - 11:15 am
Speaker: Rob Prinzo | Founder and Principal Consultant, The Prinzo Group
Choosing the right HR software, services or technology vendor is often the difference between success and failure. However, many organizations do not invest in developing procurement skills outside of the purchasing department which results in gaps between purchases and customer expectations. To close the procurement gap, HR practitioners need to develop the skills and competencies to ensure their procurements deliver the expected results.
In addition to the presentation, attendees will participate in hands-on exercises that apply the concepts of the presentation to their organization and will leave the session with easy to use tools templates for HR software, services and technology procurements.
In this session you will:
- Learn a proven process for successful software, services or technology procurements
- Review the components of software, services and technology RFPs (Request for Proposal)
- Utilize an easy to use the process for defining business, technical and professional services requirements
- Learn how to structure an RFP by translating requirements into RFP questions and evaluation criteria
- Discover best practices for conducting market analysis, developing project budgets and establishing a business case for the procurement
SHRM BoCK: Leadership & Navigation, Business Acumen, Critical Evaluation