- This event has passed.
Driving Business Results Through Fearless HR
March 27 @ 1:30 pm - 3:45 pm
Speaker: David Forman | Author of “Fearless HR” and President, Sage Learning Systems
As HR’s role in organizations strengthens, there is an increasing need for HR leaders to step up, build upon the profession’s past, embrace HR’s purpose to drive business results; and be more data-driven, a lead-time ahead and a force multiplier. These are the key themes in David Forman’s best-selling book “Fearless HR,” and this session focuses specifically on how HR can directly impact business results.
Using the latest research, industry-leading examples and practical tools, David presents ten different ways in which HR practices save time, reduce costs and improve productivity. These HR Levers must be conveyed in the language of the business—money—for them to be fully appreciated by other business leaders. Among the HR Levers presented are:
- Turnover of high performers
- Productivity by engagement level
- Value of internal hires
- Costs of vacant key positions
- Managing poor performers
- Global staffing mix
- Proficiency curve
- Innovation and the Vitality Index
- Power of professional networks
- Describe the range of human capital analytics and guidelines for monetizing HR outcomes to business results.
- Identify ten specific ways in which HR drives measurable business results.
- Discuss how to make compelling business cases to executives and other business leaders.
- Recognize ways in which HR leaders can become a lead-time ahead and force-multipliers.
SHRM BoCK Competencies:
- Leadership & Navigation
- Business Acumen